Sunday, March 28, 2010

Train from In-cheon Airport to Seoul

Hi all, could someone enlighten me on the train or subway from Incheon Airport to Seoul, Myeong Dong station?





How long does it take and how much it cost?



What time is the last train from Incheon Airport as I am arriving on Sunday after 9pm.





Thank you in advance.



Train from In-cheon Airport to Seoul


First, you got to take Incheon Airport Express to Gimpo Airport.(3,200won/last train 23:46/33mins)



Then transfer to subway line 5 at Gimpo airport.



Transfer again at Shingil to line 1.



Then once more at Seoul Station to line 4.



(Subway total 1,200won/52mins)





If you take train and subway, you need transfer 3 times.





I recommend you that you better take airport limousine no. 6015(last bus leave airport 22:45).





www.airportlimousine.co.kr/route/routee12.htm



Train from In-cheon Airport to Seoul


Hi, thank you so much for your advice.





My korean friend told me it is cheaper to take train. But she is not sure..





Thank you for helping. I will take the Airport Limousine bus.







God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment