Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hub Lounge Incheon Airport - Reviews?

Has anyone used the Hub lounge at Incheon? Do they have loungers to relax and would you say it was worth the money? Thank you for any feedback.



Hub Lounge Incheon Airport - Reviews?


sorry no.





I%26#39;m usually eith going to Seoul or in business class transitting to SYD.



Their website discusses ';slumberlets';- which suggests the sleeper seats found in the Asiana lounge.



There is also at ICN a transit hotel, which again I%26#39;ve never used, but is bookable for short durations.



Hub Lounge Incheon Airport - Reviews?


I have used the free transit area a few times at Incheon (3-7hrs) between Europe and South Pacific. Incheon%26#39;s transit lounge is the best I%26#39;ve ever experienced! Free shower facilities, free internet, movie/tv lounge, comfortable chairs/long lounge chairs for sleeping, many eating places at the airport etc. Pretty quiet too. I was happy haning out at the airport for several hours...




We have about a 10 hour layover in South Korea flying from Bali back to Hawaii next month. I was wondering what can we do for 10 hours. One option was try and leave the airport and see some things. However now that I saw your review and looked up the Hub lounge on the internet, I think we will just hang out there! It sounds Great!

No comments:

Post a Comment