Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Seoul To Tokyo Airfare

I am planning to visit Tokyo a few days from Seoul. May I know where can I buy the airfares (am travelling on a budget), and how much does it cost in WON?





Should I buy it online or visit one of the travel agent when I%26#39;m in Seoul?





I saw from this website - http://www.priceair.co.kr/main/main.html, they are selling the airfares but I%26#39;m not sure about the payment and whether it%26#39;s reliable.





Appreciate any advise. Thanks much.



Seoul To Tokyo Airfare


It varies from 200,000 won to 500,000 won without tax. It depend on which airline you take and when you fly. There are two ways of getting Tokyo by air. One is Incheon to Narita. The other is Gimpo to Haneda. And there are 6 airlines flying those route Korean air, Asiana, Japan airlines, All Nippon Air, United, North West. Usually the cheapest ones are NW, UA, NH.





Here is a online tickets website.(In Korean though)



You can check the price range. I put random date for the site but the cheapest ones are sold out and 250,000 ~ 350,000 won are available.





鈥nlinetour.co.kr/booking/BkFareSearch.lts鈥?/a>



Seoul To Tokyo Airfare


Thanks



I visited the website but it%26#39;s in Korean :( so I can%26#39;t do any research on it.



But still thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment