Friday, March 26, 2010

Going to seoul and Current situation..... March 10

hmmmmmmm we got the ticket to go to Seoul. Our first trip there but after reading all that is happening... can anyone from seoul, advise us on the current situation.. we will be there for a week this sat.....





Going to seoul and Current situation..... March 10


Current situation means...?



Do you mean North Korea%26#39;s threats, or more likely, political gestures?



I can tell you simply that no one cares. (maybe except those in the political fields - I think they SHOULD, shouldn%26#39;t they?)



Going to seoul and Current situation..... March 10


';all that is happening';- well it didn%26#39;t snow. It rained a bit. Some football was played, sorry, soccer was played.



a large traffic jam on the Gyeongbu expressway last Sunday.





Nothing out of the ordinary.




Are you refering to the rabid idiot up north. Don%26#39;t worry. Enjoy your holiday.



Cheers.




Hi



Actually just yesterday had visited the Korea Tourism Org in Singapore to collect some brochures and maps and had a chat with the receptionist girl there and let her know I was travelling to Seoul 1st week of April. When I explained I had planned for a trip to the DMZ, she remarked, be careful in the current situation; as tours may be cancelled or if they operate then they run a risk.





Nways, I am going for sure. Been there twice before trust me, no other city safer. On the last 2 occasions, I had done all the touristy stuff as a sole woman traveller. Do go and enjoy yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment