Sunday, March 28, 2010

Regular train to Taegu

Hi,



is there a regular train that goes to Taegu? I understand that there is KTX, from Seoul to Taegu. But since I have plenty of time, I would like to take a regular train.





If there is, do I have to board from Incheon or Seoul? And at these places do they have counter to tend to our luggages? I am arriving Incheon at 5am and need to be in Taegu by 7pm.





Regular train to Taegu


Saemaul or Mugunghwa go there, from Seoul.





Bus from Incheon to Seoul station- luggage goes under the bus. Don%26#39;t know about train - I have always carried mine onto the train.





Look on Google for ';korail';





Typically, you can take fast-ish train in 3 hours (saemaul) or slower train (mugunghwa) in 4.



Regular train to Taegu


At the Seoul station, is there a baggage counter where I can leave my luggage there for a few hours while I roam the city? TIA




I used a coin locker at the Seoul station while I went out for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment