Sunday, March 28, 2010

Airport to Fraser Suites

Hello,



I know I have seen this on this forum, but I can%26#39;t seem to find it. We are a family of 4 traveling from the US to Seoul later this month and will be staying at the Fraser Suites. What are my options for getting to the hotel? I know there is a train that requires many transfers (no thanks on that one), also a limosine bus. Anything else? How do I find out which route to take for the bus?



Thanks



Ellen



Airport to Fraser Suites


Hi





I think you should better contact the hotel to get the most accurate answer.



There must be a airport limousine but I%26#39;m not sure if it takes you to the very front of the hotel. (as you seem to need to)





Have a nice trip!



Airport to Fraser Suites


Fraser suites is located at Insadong. So you take airport limousine no. 6002 and get off at Jongno 2 ga. Then cross street and walk about 5 min to Insadong gil.



Or take no. 6011 and get off at Anguk dong. Then walk about 7 min to Insadong gil.





At Insadong gil, you find Starbucks which is 1 min away from Fraser suites.





www.airportlimousine.co.kr/route/routee03.htm






Thanks that is what I was looking for. I couldn%26#39;t make heads or tails of the map.





Is there only one airport bus system?



Thanks



Ellen




Check this map. I think when you start to search this map, you need install something.(Just do what they ask.) Then you can see the map. You type %26#39;nakwon%26#39; at search blank. Then you got to click %26#39;nakwon arcade%26#39; below the search blank. Enlarge your map. The building left to Nakwon Arcade is Fraser Suites. The no. 6002 bus will stop at the other side of YMCA Hotel. Then you know which way you got to go..





To this area, I think only 2 buses running.



6002 and 6011.(No. 6011 stops at Anguk station which is located at the north of your hotel.)





I hope you could nevigate the map.





asp.congnamul.com/seoul/english/map.jsp

No comments:

Post a Comment