Sunday, March 28, 2010

Do you agree this?

There is the tripadvisor popularity index.



Do you know which place is ranked no.1 in Seoul?



The answer is the Lotte mart at Seoul station.



Have you been there? Me? Yes, I have been there to buy some drinks when I took KTX.



I don%26#39;t say it is not a good place, but No.1 should be something else. I hope it will be changed soon.





tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g294197-Activiti…



Do you agree this?


Do I detect Japanese in all of these reviews?





And if I get all my friends to vote for the public toilets in Tokyo Station as the best place in Tokyo, will that work, I wonder?





Seems we%26#39;ve been hijacked!



Do you agree this?


I know people have different taste, but Lotte Mart? It really boggles my mind...





Should we take informal poll here?



What was my favorite place to hang out?





Hongdae Area (rock concerts at small clubs and many good places to eat)





Insadong (I just love~ Ssamjigil shopping center)





Chungaecheon stream (Nice green space contrast against modern surrounding)





Getting all body scrubbing done at spa.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment