Sunday, March 28, 2010

Jeju 3 days itinerary

I have the following questions:





1. What is the best time to visit jeju island? Early April, or early May?





2. When is the lavander blossom period? and which part of jeju is that?





3. Where can i go and do if i have 3 days in jeju island? i have a toddler with me, so can%26#39;t walk or hike too much..i can rent a car with driver if needed.





4. What are the best shops and must eat food in jeju island?





5. What do you think is the most do things in Jeju?





Thanks,



starynite



Jeju 3 days itinerary


5) I haven%26#39;t been, but I%26#39;ve been doing a lot of research in preparation for a trip which I hope will take place in March/April. My top picks so far are the Teddy Bear Museum and Manjanggul.



Jeju 3 days itinerary


1. It is hard to say which month is the best to visit Jeju. Jeju has the characters of each season.





2. Not sure exactly, it looks like May - June is the time for the blossom. I found one herb farm which has lavanders. It looks like very famous to Korean travellers. I have found lots of blogs which has the farm stories.



The name of farm : Herbdongsan



Entrance fee : 6,000won(Per Adult)



Why don%26#39;t you click around this web site(written in Korean but you can check some pictures of the farm)





http://herbdongsan.com/





It is located south-east part of Jeju.(The area is called Pyoseon)





3. I recommend you to rent a car whithout a driver. It is really easy to navigate around Jeju island by yourself.





4-5. Please check this web site.





http://english.tour2jeju.net/main/




One more important thing is the airline tickets. I am not sure from where you fly to Jeju, but especially domestic routes to Jeju and out of Jeju are fully booked all year round.



So if you plan to go to Jeju, book airline tickets first.

No comments:

Post a Comment