Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Over Night Layover in Seoul (ICN)

Dear worldwide travelers,





I will be traveling to Asia end of April. My flight will arrive to ICN at 9:45pm and depart at 4:55pm next day to my final destination.





I have already picked a hotel nearby ICN to crash for over night.





I would like to visit 2 places. They are: Insa-dong and Gyeongbokgung Palace.





I need your help and advise to determine if time allows me to go both places.



1. Are they close to each other and which one should I go first?



2. What is the latest that I need to get out of the city and head back to the airport for my 4:55PM flight.





Public transportation or Taxi is not an issue. I can take either one or whichever fastest way and direct path.





Many thanks and have a great day.





saigonhouston



Over Night Layover in Seoul (ICN)


1. Insa-dong and Gyeongbokgung are very close. You can get there in about 15 min by walk. It takes about 1 hour to 1 1/2 hour from ICN to Gyeongbokgung.



I recommend you visit Gyeongbokgung first then to Insa-dong. Have lunch in Insa-dong.





2. Take airport limousine no.6011 both way. You need to catch the bus at Anguk-dong(north of Insa-dong st. and there is Anguk subway staion) around 13:30. Then you will arrive at the airport before 15:00.





Here is some useful web page for you.





www.airportlimousine.co.kr/route/routee04.htm





www.royalpalace.go.kr/html/eng/main/main.jsp





鈥isitkorea.or.kr/enu/SI/SI_EN_3_1_1_1.jsp鈥?/a>





I recommend you to stay in Seoul if your hotel is not fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment