Sunday, March 28, 2010

How much money to bring on my 10 day vacation

Me and my wife are going to S. Korea for ten days. I lived there in Dae Jeon for a year so I know what it is like there. What I dont know is what I could expect to pay (it%26#39;s been 5 years). How much money might we need to take with us?





How much money to bring on my 10 day vacation


oba97,



Welcome to forum.



But please first tell us what kind travel are planning so I can estimate. Are in budget or willing to splurge little? Right now exchange rate is incredible, $1 is about 1,500 won, so you definitely can stretch your dollar.



How much money to bring on my 10 day vacation


I want to stay in a decent hotel, Eat decent food (price wise) not too worried about places to visit because we are going to be staying between two towns. I dont want to blow a ton of money but Im not planning on going the cheapest rout on everything.




I would recommend you stay in this hotel. It is about 65,000 won a night. (40 US) and it%26#39;s really nice. It is located in Osan City Korea though . zzamhotel.co.kr/site/special/special_01.htm





me and my wife loved it. I would bring about 1,200 US dollars with you, for 10 days. 1500 won to 1 US dollar, so now is the time. That would give you 1815360 Won. I have been in Korea for one year and never seen the won rate this good! Have a safe trip.


  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment