Sunday, March 28, 2010

How long do I need to buffer from Incheon airport to Gimpo?

Hi! My flight to Incheon is scheduled to reach at 7:20am. I would then need to clear the customs, get my luggage, take the AREX train to Gimpo airport. After which, I need to find the counter to check in for my domestic flight (either Asiana, Korean Air or Jeju Air) to go to Jeju. May I know what should my Jeju flight depart at? Is 10:30am sufficient? I have never been to Korea and would appreciate if someone can advise. Thanks!





Also, I learn that other than AREX train, there are some shuttle bus to go to Gimpo Airport. Is that still available and will that be more convenient or recommended?



How long do I need to buffer from Incheon airport to Gimpo?


It takes 30min from Incheon to Gimpo by bus.



I think taking a bus is more convenient than the train.



There are many buses connecting Incheon and Gimpo.



And 10:30 flight is good enough to catch.





Check this web page.





airportlimousine.co.kr/route/route_eng.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment