Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ibis Myeong Dong or Prince Hotel Seoul

Hi Friends





I will be visiting Seoul together with my husband and 12-years old son this Christmas. I have read lots of good reviews on Ibis Myeong Dong (Rated No. 1) and Prince Hotel Seoul (Rated No. 7). Comparing the 2 hotels, I would prefer to choose Ibis. Unfortunately, Hotel Ibis informed me that they do not have extra beds and I was recommended a Standard Twin Room. I need advice from those who have stayed at Ibis Myeong Dong as to whether the room will be very cramped for 3 of us. I do not think the Jr Suite helps because it only comes with a king-sized bed. On the other hand, Prince Hotel Seoul has the Blue Twin and Jr Suite; both of which come with 1 double bed and 1 single bed. Thanks in advance!



Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment