Sunday, March 28, 2010

Seoul to JeJu

Hi,





Does any know how much is the airfare for the budget air to fly fro Seoul to Jeju? The website are all korean language any one knows where can I find their flight info and price in English?



I%26#39;m planning the trip in Aug, What are the must see things on Jeju in aug? Do they have goodwill guides in Jeju too?







TIA





Seoul to JeJu


There are three budget airlines flying to Jeju from Seoul. They are Jeju air, Jin air, Eastarjet.



The fares are 80,900(jeju), 74,400(jin), 73,900(eastar)won in Aug which is most crowded month.



Above prices are high peak ones.





Here is site for jeju. You can check what you got to see and plan your itinerary.





http://english.tour2jeju.net/main/index.php





I don%26#39;t think there is any goodwill guide in Jeju.





FYI. It is really hard to get the airline tickets in Aug. So you will be prepared before you come to Korea.



Seoul to JeJu


I would like to go to Jeju this 14th -16th April 2009. Can I check if any available nature eco-tourism activities that I can do there? How much price for travelling there from Seoul? can I go by ferry? Do I really need flight to go there? I want to know if there any Botani Centre or Park that I can get some info about nature eco-tourism.


  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment