Tuesday, March 30, 2010

ktc card

Hi



Is it worth it if i buy the KTC(Korea travelling card) cause i ll be staying 6 nights in Seoul?



It s seems that you can use it for Limousine airport bus and subway ,bus around Seoul,and you can top up money on it?



Thanks for any advice



ktc card


It looks like a debit card for foreigners. I haven%26#39;t used one or heard of it. The website says it is no longer the KTC but the SKTC issued by Shinhan bank.





If you just want something for subway and bus, get a prepaid card or key at any kiosk. Easy...



ktc card


Thank you seasmoke!




hi! was browsing through the forums and came across this post -- what is a prepaid card or key? we heard about T-money and were planning on using this on subways and/or buses. is it advisable to get the t-money card? can we refund the unused balance in the card?





btw, what is the biggest WON currency denomination?




I think Seasmoke%26#39;s opinion is right. I checked Shinhan card homepage. Even in the homepage I couldn%26#39;t find any info about the card. I think it is not used and accepted at many shops. So it is not good method of saving your money at the moment.




To travelpursuit





I found those cards.





seoulcitypass.com/jsp/鈥itypass_eng.jsp





seoulcitypass.com/jsp/鈥lus_Eng-01.jsp





I just got this info from citypass homepage, so I can%26#39;t guarantee how it works.(Because I never used those cards.)





And the biggest won currency denomination is 10,000 won at this moment.





Check this homepage section currency in circulation.





http://eng.bok.or.kr/



No comments:

Post a Comment