Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Seoul in July

Hey - I will be going to Seoul in July.





Any recommendations of must do?



Seoul in July


I recommend you to go to Boryeong Mud Festival which is held in July. I think Boryeong is 2-3 hours from Seoul. Check thin web site : www.mudfestival.or.kr/lang/en/index.jsp



Seoul in July


Great! Thanks so much.





I have been getting feedback that July is rainy and hot. Weather wise, may not be the best time..





Does it rain everyday in July? or just periodic rains?





Thanks!




I checked the site of Korea Meteorological Administration.





Days of rain in July





2008 : about 18 days



2007 : about 15 days





You can refer below site..





1st column : average temp



2nd : high temp



3rd : low temp



4th : average cloud



5th : rain fall





http://www.kma.go.kr/sfc/sfc_02_02.jsp


















Hi there.



If you are interested in night tours or visiting the suburbs of Seoul, i can arrange for that. my yahoo.com mail is the same as my id. my rough rates are about the same price of a local inexpensive cab fare (not the expensive delux cabs). I can provide good english guide too. I also do airport pickup and drop off for 50bucks (US).



If you want to rent a private car for the whole day, i can also arrange that for a hundred bucks a day.



Le me know of your needs. I can be very helpful for any of your needs in Korea.



cheers



Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment