Sunday, March 28, 2010

DMZ Tour Other than USO?

I was wondering if there are any other DMZ tours starting from Seoul other than the USO. I am trying to find a tour for Wed May 13 and the USO does not have one scheduled for that day. I was looking around and some either only go to the DMZ or only to JSA (Is this the same as panmunjeom?). I%26#39;d like to visit both but if I can%26#39;t, which one is better?



DMZ Tour Other than USO?


There are a few companies which run DMZ tour.



Most of them are located at Hotel Lotte.



I think this company has good options.





http://www.tourdmz.com/english/main.php





There are two kind of so called DMZ tour.



One is visiting only Panmunjeom area.



The other is visiting Panmunjeom, the 3rd tunnel and Dora observatory.





Please refer to this site for more informations about DMZ.





…army.mil/imakoroweb/…020808_IMCOMK_DMZ.asp


  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment