Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ideas for places to see in a week in South Korea

I am after ideas for what to do, where to go, what to see in South Korea for a week. I will be based in Kyungki-do where my sister works, but happy to travel anywhere and stay overnight. Will be there from 21 - 28 July.





Ideas for places to see in a week in South Korea


is that Gyeonggi-do in New Money?



i.e around Suwon?



Ideas for places to see in a week in South Korea


Yes, that%26#39;s right.




Why in Trip advisor don%26#39;t have much information about place to stay in Pyeongtaek City or Gyeonggi-do? If any one have some info Please help me...I want to stay in that area between 5-7 days. I want to plan visit interesting places, do interesting activities %26amp; enjoy nature with my boyfriend.




I am sorry, that I can%26#39;t provide much information about Pyongtaek city, nor Gyeonggi-do since I don%26#39;t know much about the place. Most of hotels cater to tourists are located within Seoul, I am not sure you will able to find tourist hotels near Pyongtaek city. I tried to look up hotels, but other than ski resorts, there weren%26#39;t many places. See linked article about this place in Ichon;



鈥isitkorea.or.kr/enu/AC/AC_EN_4_8.jsp鈥?/a>



And general travel info article;



鈥isitkorea.or.kr/enu/SI/SI_EN_3_1_1_1.jsp鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment