Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Changing money

Does anyone know where is the best place to change money (USD to KRW) around Seoul/Incheon? I%26#39;ve been told that money changes are aplenty there. But which types (i.e. banks, hotels, airport) would usually give the best rates? How many % difference from the real exchange rate can we normally expect?





Also, we will be changing some won in the airport to pay for our transportation to the city. How is the rate there?



Changing money


I think banks offer the best rate..



And there are lots of bank%26#39;s exchange booth at the arrival hall.



Between banks, it doesn%26#39;t differ a lot.



If you have any Korean friend, ask them to change for you.. Usually my bank offers me good rate, because I am a usual customer of the bank..

No comments:

Post a Comment