Sunday, March 28, 2010

1 week trip between Seoul and Pyeongtaek City

I am going to Korea in 2009 April 10th-17th. Planning to stay in Holiday in Seoul for 2 nights and then Cheilaccess, Pyeongtaek City for my rest trip. I interest in culture, hiking, nature activity and hotspring spa. I will spend time with my boyfriend for dinner near Cheilaccess. My budget need to be wisely use. Please advice how much price for the stay in guest house %26amp; interesting activities around there?





1 week trip between Seoul and Pyeongtaek City


How come you%26#39;re staying at Pyeongtaek city? Maybe your boyfriend%26#39;s in Pyeongtaek?



I think you could go tho some hotspring spas near Icheon city. That%26#39;s about one-hour drive from Pyeongtaek but nearer than from Seoul. Many Koreans go to Icheon for spa.



Yong-in city has many tourist attractions as Everland (theme park and zoo), or the folk village. (will take less than one hour)



1 week trip between Seoul and Pyeongtaek City


Yes, but I still have problem to find place to stay there because I%26#39;m muslim i can%26#39;t stay with my boyfriend. do you know any place that nice %26amp; clen I can stay.




I thought you have your place to stay fixed, %26#39;Cheilaccess, Pyeongtaek %26#39; - though I don%26#39;t know where it is.



I%26#39;m sorry I don%26#39;t know about Pyeongtaek very much, but maybe you could get some informations from the city%26#39;s official site.



http://www.pyeongtaek.go.kr/pub/eng/index.jsp





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment