Monday, December 12, 2011

Pyongchang Residence COOP Sweet House

Hi,



Has anybody stayed at Pyongchang Coop Sweet House recently? I cant find any reviews of the place. Will be staying there this December.





Is transportation easily available from the hotel to nearby ski resorts Yongpyong and Phoenix? How far is it to the ski resorts?





Any rental cars available in the Pyoungchang area?





Thanks.



Pyongchang Residence COOP Sweet House


And I%26#39;m contemplating whether to rent a car from Seoul or take the shuttle to the ski resort.





Coming from a warmer clmate country I%26#39;m concerned about my family getting stranded in the cold for too long. The shuttle buses from Yangpyeong bus station to Phoenix resort is at 2 hour interval.





Is renting a car my best bet? Then again, is driving in Seoul easy? Are the road signs on expressway and state roads fr Seoul to ski resorts in English?





Tks again!



Pyongchang Residence COOP Sweet House


I have driven in Seoul; if you know the city it%26#39;s barely possible. If you don%26#39;t, I would forget it.



Roads are wide, and lanes are many; traffic is usually dense and unforgiving. Signs are good, but don%26#39;t give you much more than the names of the next intersections in each direction.



My Korean friends thought I was mad to drive, and after doing so, I was inclined to agree.




Hi,





Thks, that pretty much helped me make up my mind. Driving is definitely off my list now



Guess you%26#39;re right, would be insane to attempt that!

No comments:

Post a Comment