Wednesday, December 7, 2011

ISponge English Institute in Daegu

Is anyone familiar with the ISPONGE ENGLISH INSTITUTE in South Korea? According to their website they hire teachers, whose mother tongue is English, to teach Korean children. They are offering my daughter a job and want her to leave from the USA very quickly.. I%26#39;ve tried to research them online, but can find nothing to verify that they are a ligitimate company with a good reputation. They seem to be related to or a part of EDU BOX, but nothing on that site gives me any real information about the people or schools of ISPONGE. Seems to me that someone who had worked for them would have mentioned it on an online blog or website, but I%26#39;ve found nothing.





Hope someone here can help.





Wawomom



ISponge English Institute in Daegu


Try asking in Dave%26#39;s ESL cafe : http://forums.eslcafe.com/korea/



Lots of English teachers hang out there.





Or try http://koreabridge.com/forums/index.php



which is also a popular forum.



ISponge English Institute in Daegu


Hi JonAllen,



Dave%26#39;s Cafe proved to be very helpful, though not specifically for the ISponge English Institute. I think it is a fairly new school. Thanks very much for your help!




Hello- I actually am going to South Korea and this is the school that my recruiter sent me a contract for. I looked them up and found this message. I am very concerned now. If you or anyone knows any information on this school I would be happy to know. Thank you.




Did anyone ever find out about iSponge? This is the school that my recruiter wants me to look at. Please someone give us some feedback!


  • color cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment