Monday, December 12, 2011

Bundang, Seohyeon - hotel help please!

Hello all,





I%26#39;m looking to travel to S.Korea in May to visit my niece, who is teaching in Bundang. She tells me there aren%26#39;t many hotels in here area I would like to stay at, so I turn to you all for help.





Many of the local hotel sites I%26#39;ve found are all in Korean, which doesn%26#39;t help me.





I%26#39;ll be traveling with 2 other females, so 2 or 3 rooms would be needed.





We%26#39;re looking for something reasonable - no more than $100/night, if possible, $125 at most. But something clean and close to public transportation, with a good amount of food options available on foot.





I%26#39;m just starting to research the area, so any other locations or suggestions for a week%26#39;s stay would be greatly appreciated.





Thanks for the help!



Tina



Bundang, Seohyeon - hotel help please!


If you search this forum for ';Bundang'; you%26#39;ll find a similar thread from last year.



';DaniellaKorea'; posted:



%26lt;%26lt;Hello BammerMichigan!





I am a Korean, but I had a hard time to find a nice hotel in Bundang area too. After searching hours, I found a list of hotels and motels in Bundang. Unfortunately, there is no information available in English. The link to the list is as follows.





http://local.naver.com/search.nhn?where=site%26amp;query=경기도+성남시+분당구+호 텔%26amp;query_rank=0%26amp;site_cid=1004%26amp;site_coupon=0%26amp;site_sort=2





I think D and I from the list look fine. The link to those are as below.





D: http://www.srhotel.co.kr/





I: http://www.galleryhotel.co.kr/





The two hotels are located in a walking distance from Seohyeon station of Bundang line (yellow color). Please find Seoul Subway map below for more information.





nsubway.co.kr/korea/…seoulsubwaymapen.htm





As your daughter might alreay know though, there is an express bus between Seohyeon station to Incheon airport. It is the most economical and convienient way to get to and from the airport from Bundang.





I hope you have a nice time in Seoul.%26gt;%26gt;





The other thing I%26#39;d say is that Seolleung station (next to Samseong, by Coex) is at the end of the Bundang line. There are some good and not pricey hotels around coex. That%26#39;s a good place for food, etc

No comments:

Post a Comment