Monday, December 12, 2011

Accomodation in Seoul

Hi Everyone,





I%26#39;m planning to go to Seoul for ski resort. Most probably will be going to Yongpyong ski resort. Any recommendation of accomodation which is accessible in that resort. BTW, please also tell me hotels which is near the shopping paradise. Not too expensive....





Thank you in advance for your advise.





Anita



Accomodation in Seoul


When are you going? If it is Dec, I think you would have a difficult time finding cheap and good lodgings at this time..



There are quite afew hotels nearby.I stayed at Dragon Valley the other time.. But I find it very expensive.



Accomodation in Seoul


It will be on 20/12/08 to 27/12/08. This is my first time to the ski resort. Wondering whether I will be able to stand the coldness of the area. But the most important thing now is to get accomodation.





Do recommend hotels that are accesible and affordable in Seoul too.




Oh.. hahah I will be going to Seoul again from 17Dec to 1Jan. Maybe, I will see you there..





Haha, anyway..you better book fast. The previous trip to korea, I stayed in Seoul Tower ville. I find the rate rather cheap about S$150/night for the biggest room which can house 8people and still remain very spacious. The rooms are nice as well.. It is more like a service apartment. You have your own toilets, kitchen etc. It is conveniently located near to Myeong Dong subway station. The only bad thing about Seoul Tower Ville is that we have to climb upslope which is very tiring.





This time round, I did not book rooms from them again as my parents will be going along. They cant climb! haha. So we decided to stay at namsan guesthouse instead. I had visited it when I was in Korea the previous time. From what I remember, the rooms looked not too bad and is lower on the slope as compared to Seoul Tower Ville





This time round, I will also not be staying in the ski resort..cause I find them too expensive. I remembered that time we paid S$400/night for a 4-persons room!!!



I will still be going skiing (still deciding which ski resort to go to)but just go in the early morn and come back at night....




Which ski resort do you intend to go this time? Actually I%26#39;m not sure whether I would be able to get lodging there. Just book with one of the website which offer package for 3D2N. Still waiting n waiting..





Do you have any idea how far is the Lotte World or Everland park from Myongdong? Still struggling to collect info as the due date is coming..helpppp




Lotte World is easily accessible.. . Just get off at Jamsil Subway Station (Seoul Subway Line No.2 and No.8) Exit No.4. Lotte World is directly connected to the Subway Station. Everland is slightly more troublesome.. but it is a must go place.. I find it much nicer than toyko Disney Land!



From Gangnam Subway Station, go out of Exit 6 鈫?Take bus 5002 (takes 40 mins / bus fare: 1,600 won)

No comments:

Post a Comment